21.5.08

Committed?



So I have been thinking of doing this for some time now, but I just couldn't decide if I was ready for the commitment. Well I am going for it. Fingers crossed I can keep up with the rest of you bloggers.

I thought today was a good day to start as it is a big one. Deacon has kindergarter orientation today! It's only for an hour but I hope I can keep it together. I don't think I am ready for my little man to be a little man. I guess there is no stopping him.

These few pics are from the long weekend. We had a lot of fun. Its so nice having Daylan with us on the weekend and evenings now. It felt like a long four years in school but I am so proud of everything he has done.

The pics with the Lang are from Glennifer Lake where Joy and Stew have a great little place to relax and then the Litchfields pics are here in Calgary at a great little diner off Edmonton Tr.

No comments: