31.5.08

Merin's prep for Melnyk

I suppose it's the season. Everyone seems to be getting hitched, including my LITTLE SISTER!!!! So first things first lets get beautified!

We gathered the troops and headed downtown to help Merin get ready for the Litchfield/Melynk celebrations.


I honestly think Aubrie would do anything for her beautiful Aunt Merin. She just adores her. It's almost like a little crush the way her eyes light up when her Merin walks into the room.


Aubs loves nail polish, make-up, and babies. A definite girlie girl, but she has more scrapes, bruises and wiggles than any other little girls that I've ever come across. She just makes us laugh.




"I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so..."


"Now don't be afraid of the hair spray" -Natasha (stylist). This is funny cause she used oh so much of it!


Oh my, the hustle and bustle of Calgary, Stephan's Ave. AKA concrete Jungle. Ha-ha We had a lot of fun.


I can't believe Mer is all grown up. Look at her. She's a WOMAN!!!!!!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow! Again. I love your writing and comments - so fun ! And the pics!!!!!

Merin said...

Aw, Eden! This is so fun! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the wedding. I'm like peeing my pants with anticipation!

Niki Carter said...

Okay, maybe this blog thing is a bad idea! It is making me miss you! Is it hard to believe that I could miss you even though we haven't seen each other in 8 years!!! Yuck! Truth is, you are still one of my best friends!

Niki Carter said...

I thought it might be helpful to give you my new phone number. 281-851-2952 is my cell and 832-698-2690 is my home. I hope to hear from you soon! Nik

Jamie said...

Wow - she looks like you!