23.6.08

"Calaway Park It's About Family Fun"

This last weekend we had a LANG weekend, and it was so much fun. We all met up at Calaway Park and spent the morning chasing our kids around and passing out the sugar like it was Halloween! Then at the end of the day Joy, Maria and myself climbed aboard the pirate ship. It was great!!!! Joy could be heard throughout the park I'm sure (she has a fear of heights-haha ooopps) and I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know if I have ever had so much fun on a ride. It's so great to be so close to family.












1 comment:

Sara and Dustin said...

There is so much I love about your blog: Mary Anne, your adorable kids, your incredible mother-in-law, your cute face and amazing photos. I think I'm your biggest fan. Also, I'm dying to know your secret trick for toilet training. Would you mind sharing?