12.12.11


"Kinfolk is a growing community of artists with a shared interest in small gatherings. We recognize that there is something about a table shared by friends, not just a wedding or once-a-year holiday extravaganza, that anchors our relationships and energizes us. We have come together to create Kinfolk as our collaborative way of advocating the natural approach to entertaining that we love.
Every element of Kinfolk—the features, photography, and general aesthetics—are consistent with the way we feel entertaining should be: simple, uncomplicated, and less contrived. Kinfolk is the marriage of our appreciation for art and design and our love for spending time with family and friends."
-Kinfolk Manifesto

I am so excited to be a part of the new issue of Kinfolk Magazine. It was such a pleasure working with them. I can't wait to have a copy in my hands and cozy down with this beautiful magazine. You can have it in print or down load it for your ipad!

xoxo
Eden.

kinfolkmag.com

9 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

Hey Eden, How did you get invloved with these guys? I have a friend from school who is also working with kinfolk. she is very talented at photographing food. Well congrats that is really awesome!

maria lang said...

Oh so cool!!! YAY I can't wait to see! xo

Cheri said...

I am so excited about this!!! Can't wait for my very own personal issue to arrive.

I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Congratulations sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Esthers comment...Did you get connected through Nate Williams? It's a cool magazine!

Eden Lang said...

Yes:) They contacted me a few months ago and asked if I would contribute. I was so flattered and excited. It is such a unique and beautifully compiled magazine. I'm thrilled to be apart of it.

day said...

What an opportunity, so happy for you! I'm anxious to see it...feeling like buying an ipad just to download it right now

xo

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Melissa Burstall said...

I adored your piece in kinfolk. I find your work and words truly inspiring.

janet l moran said...

this is amazing! John and I LOVE this magazine and now that I know one of the contributing photographers I love it even more. So cool that you got involved with this project. Congrats!