18.8.13

edenlang3
edenlang2
edenlang1
edenlang7
edenlang8
edenlang18
edenlang21
edenlang20
edenlang4
edenlang11
edenlang6
edenlang9
edenlang22
edenlang17
edenlang10
edenlang16
edenlang15
edenlang23
edenlang14
edenlang13
edenlang12

Camping, oh- the work! What goes into it before you are even out the door...then travel, setup-takedown and airing it all out. wew. BUT its so fun:) We set up camp at my then Great Grandma's now Great Uncle Dean's place in Southern Alberta with my brother and his family and my parents. We have camped here since we were kids and as we pulled in my childhood memories all but danced around me. And the strongest and sweetest memory is of waking to the cows just outside the tent with the smell of Grandpas breakfast over the morning fire. Now I am in awe of the landscape and quiet all around. The beauty of family history and the warm ties I feel to the land. Next time Mark and Tiff you really have to come-we missed you guys!

 I am so honoured to be included with the photographers featured on the beautiful blog Let The Kids Dress Themselves. If you would like to check out my interview and others work its HERE:) 

Thanks!

xoxo
Eden.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hannah's bangs are amazing. I'm not surprised she looks so beautiful camping.

Gorgeous set of photos! What wonderful memories!

Unknown said...

I hear ya sista! Just spent a full day packing and then a full day unloading for the 2 days we camped in Waterton this past weekend! Wishing you were part of my family though so we could have the memories so beautifully captured :)

Ps. Love the head shot of the horse!

Cheri said...

Thank you, thank you!! We are SO lucky to have you recording our memories. This was such a fun camping trip and you captured it perfectly. Can't pick a favourite but I had forgotten that Ysa dragged the stool over to have an early morning chat with Bapa - super cute.

Beautiful. xo

Jonathon said...

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! This trip looks incredible! I am so jealous that I didn't get to make it. Your images are literally priceless. What a fun camping trip. Thank you so much for documenting it so beautifully! I wish I could have been there but the pictures are ALMOST as good.

Dean & Carma said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Real camping is getting to be a lost art. Looks like you are making converts (perhaps your pictures make it more attractive than it really is?)
Always good to see Cher's gang.