29.7.08

as you wish...

kisses, magic wands, princesses, pink, pink, pink! my little baby has discovered the beauty of pretend, and its more than I can bare! I love every second with this girl. If she is not a princess she is a mother shooshing her dolls, or a dancer of some sort (I think she is aiming for ballet and yet sometimes its hard to tell...possibly interpretive?!) I must say though if she ever did decide to change her mind and leave the life of a princess behind and become a WWF wrestler I know without a doubt that she would succeed. she is tough as nails this one, but what ever her heart desires she will do and do it wonderfully. I love you more than you'll ever know Aubs! xxxxxxxooooxxxxxx.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Allan said...

Girls are so much fun! No problem with using a pic of Ani. That would be so cool! Let us know about the site so we can check it out.