18.6.09

Jensen Family

Ida called me and we booked for the weekend. As usual I checked the weather for the day of our shoot...RAIN! I was so excited, in fact I was so excited the kids and I danced around the house chanting "rain, rain, I love rain..." It was almost like I had rubbed a little magic lamp. I had wished/hoped for light rain so I could shoot with some umbrellas but I was very specific in my wish for rain. Light rain. So we could do some pics without umbrellas. Big fat grin on my face as I shot the Jensen family...































This is Erin, She BROKE her finger getting ready for the shoot and still toughed it out! Wow, she is one tough girl. I'm not even kidding when I say I limp when I have a hang nail!..I know that doesn't seem to make sense but somehow that's how it works with me-. I'm undeniably a wimp!

3 comments:

Flora said...

Love the photos! Love your cheery attitude. Seriously, is there ever a photo shoot that you DON'T love? You always make each shoot sound like it was the best time you've ever had. No wonder your photos are so spectacular!

. said...

you're photos are just as lovely! i love your color and i see that we are both fans of polaroids!

des

Anonymous said...

Rachel has done nothing but rave about you. I love the pictures.

Alyson