12.2.10

8:32am

Faint giggling. I open my eyes and the sun is up, which means it must be at least 8:00am. Slowly I turn towards the clock. 8:32 is flashing at me. Wow. That was a rough night. I probably just endured the world worst headache! (might be a slight exaggeration...) I open the bedroom door and follow the trail of mess down the stair to the kids. Pink Valentines play dough is spotting the ground like the crumbs from Hansel and Gretal. Again more giggle and a whispered "I think I hear her!". I find them together with a surprise "Get Better Soon Mom" puppet show. Aubrie even preforms an Aubrie original song called "I hope my mom gets better soon"! lol. These kids mean the world to me.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, those built ins and carpet look amazing - the kids are pretty cute too I guess;) Rad "ghetto blaster" man! Love it.

Isn't it so nice when they play so well with each other...

xo

Day

Niki Carter said...

sweet:)

BarbaraJo said...

Your house looks pretty spotless to me! Sweet kids!

H and E said...

Wow that is the cutest thing I have ever heard. You really have amazing kids! I hope you are feeling better, let me know if you need anything!!
I can't wait to see the new progress on your house it looks amazing!

xxxtexanpa said...

Wow how thoughtful of your children and so cute. I believe that would have cured any headache I ever had. :)

Jamie said...

Can't believe they let you sleep in until 8:32!! :) Cute, cute kids!

Cheri said...

Ooooooooo, they are so sweet. I miss them! You too! Your house looks great. Very cool. Hope you are feeling better now.