30.3.11

More film


...another roll has come and gone only to discover that another camera isn't working. I'm so disappointed. Disappointed to the point of a saggy heart. (maybe a "saggy heart" is a little much but honestly I don't think I can help it!) I am so looking forward to getting my hands on a working film camera again. But for now I will be putting my Canon 35mm to rest along with the Yashica.

(and if you follow my Mom's blog that is her new white wall in the background! Freshly painted, it looks so great Mom! Jane and Theo with Aubs at Grandy's.-shot with my dying canon on 35mm film)

10 comments:

Cheri said...

What a sweet, CUTE, picture! Love it!!
Wish my magic wand was working and I would abbracadabra your cameras - or better yet, poof a brand new one for you!!!

ESTHER BEAZER said...

oh i am so sad for you eden. that is always disheartening to find out something like that.

H and E said...

I am so sad it is not working, but I love the picture you did get! Cousins are the best!

ec said...

so cute.

and those masks are the best!

Jonathon said...

It's an awesome picture. All the noise in the image reminds me of pictures of us when we were little. Haha! So old school.

(p.s. Theo is so friggin' cute)

MA said...

I think I just saw your house on a blog I read: You are my Fave. It certainly looked like photos of your children! Such a lovely space you have!

http://youaremyfave.com/spotted-and-hearted-119/

MaryAnne

Spencer and Laura said...

So adorable!!

Jannemccue said...

I love film. I need to pull out my old camera and see if it still works ... it has been way too long.

Cheri said...

Absolutely amazing beautiful picture of Hannah on Tumblr. Wow!

Allison {Live Love Small} said...

hope you get some film to work for you. this photo is adorable..love the masks.