12.8.11

A new sister.



I feel very blessed as I sit here thinking of our family. Tiffany has just joined the family and what a beautiful addition she is. She is so sweet, calm and loving. We are so blessed to have so much love within one family. My dear sister. Welcome to the family. I honestly feel you are such a blessing to my brother. Thank you for all you do. Mark, I love you sweetie! You are one lucky man.

P.s. I have so much to share with the wedding and trip to Vancouver however I am waiting for my film to be processed. So this picture of Tiffany is just to help my older brother Jonathon wait patiently until the other images come through.

All my love to my brothers. I feel as though I am a very loved and lucky sister.

Thank you for making me feel that way.

9 comments:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

you are amazing eden! your talent makes me envious sometimes. take care and please keep producing inspiring work, Thank-you eden!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Love the chairs like this all sorted around her. I don't know if that was on purpose or not, but wow it's striking. I can't wait to see more, she looks beautiful!

natvan said...

Ah! So pretty!! I can't wait to see more :)

Jonathon said...

This photo is incredible. It was inspiring to watch you work and craft the photo - arranging things to pull your vision together.

You TRULY are a talented and disciplined artist.

thanks for the image.

I can't wait for more!

Cheri said...

This is absolutely perfect - in every way. I love it. That feels so over-used but I don't know what else to say. I love the way you arranged the chairs, the tulle-wrap, the light on her skin...everything. Like Jonathon said - it was a privilege to watch you work. I always find it so intriguing. You are amazing. (And so is your work.)

Spencer and Laura said...

What a beautiful bride! This really is a teaser photo - I want to see more!! :)

Unknown said...

My goodness Eden. Seriously, the post from the last wedding you did took my breath away, but this image is a stand out. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift with the rest of us. I am truly in awe.

nancy said...

Wow, Eden, so beautiful! Now I know why I was asked to bring the leftover tulle fabric.

Naomi said...

This picture is so, so beautiful!