7.6.16

Phoebe and Jae 

edenlang4edenlang2edenlang5edenlang7edenlang1edenlang6edenlang8edenlang9edenlang10edenlang12edenlang13edenlang14edenlang15edenlang16edenlang18

It was so much fun to photograph Phoebe and Jae! Honestly, something about the way this shoot went just left me feeling like I had spent the afternoon hanging out with Merin. I can't think of a better feeling:) And as I am waiting to get some film back from the lab from their beautiful wedding in Waterton and Bragg Creek, I thought it would be fun to post a few from their engagement shoot a few months back:)

xx

Contax 645
Fuji Film
Kodak Film

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You captured such lovely little moments here Eden! Gorgeous as ever, I can't wait to see the how the wedding turned out! :) This post makes me happy all around! - Cassie

Anonymous said...

It is such a pleasure to randomly click the link to your blogg and find a new post. It's been a while, but I get the life of growing children. There are no words to describe your pictures. Certainly they are beautiful, magical, magnificent. They please my eyes. As well, they touch one more deeply, communicating the essence of your subject matter and thereby touching my soul.

Roz

Eden Lang said...

Oh Roz! what an incredibly lovely thing to say! Love you! and thank you so so much for all your love and support!
xx