23.12.08

Spackman Family

I have been shooting family pictures for the Spackmans for years now. It is so much fun to see the families grow, and how much the kids change. This year they have grown to a family of 12!!! They are such an amazing family and I am so happy we have grown to be such good friends. The grandkids are all from warmer climates...California and Grenada. So even with -24 degrees we had to go outside and get some pictures. I don't know how little ones forget the cold, my hands HURT from the cold and yet when their moms and dads pulled them off those sleds to go in for so much needed hot chocolate they...were not happy about it! Love you guys. Hope you have a great Christmas! xoxo

















2 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

I had no idea you have been taking their pictures for years. They always have such amazing family pictures taken. Nice work. I miss them!

Flora said...

Eden - thank you so much for doing such an amazing job - as usual! And SO FAST!!! You are so gifted in your ability to capture "the moment!" We love you so much!